All India Drive - #PeriodCupCause
An all India drive of 30,000+ kms in 300+ days to spread awareness on sustainable menstrual hygiene and sustainable menstrual products to more than 5 lakh individuals and Donate free 5000+ menstrual cups to underprivileged girls/women across India.
Everything About - All India Ride 2021-22 - YouTube Video
Mission: Bringing about positive change one step at a time
Vision: Aligning action with the ethic values & interest of volunteers to bring positive and sustainable change
Belief: We believe that everyone is different & each one can work together to bring a holistic change in society
About the Drive: 30000+ kms, 300+ days, 28 states + 7 Union Territories, 80+ cities
Our Team: 2 Travellers / Social Activists
Myths and taboos surrounding Menstruation
Lack of awareness among girls/women wrt Menstrual Hygiene & sustainable, environment friendly options available in the market
Girls/Women suffering from health issues due to improperusage of menstrual products
- Improper disposal of the menstrual products
- Environment pollution
Environment friendly solutions
Health & Sanitation
Visiting various states of India & conducting Menstrual Hygiene workshops, meetups & online sessions.
Spreading awareness about sustainable Menstrual Hygiene products
Providing free Menstrual Cups to reduce dependency on sanitary pads over a period of time
Follow-up to ensure cupversion and to dispel myths & taboos surrounding menstruation
Past Workshop Locations
- Tamil nadu
- Uttar Pradeesh
- Spreading awareness to 500000+ individuals in 28 States & 7 Union Territories through online and offline workshops
- Cupverting 5000+ underprivileged girls/women by donating Free menstrual cups & conducting workshops
- 7 year savings of Rs. Rs.2,86,00,000/- for 5000 girls/women & lifetime savings of Rs.14,30,00,000/-
- 7 year reduction of 63,00,000 non-biodegradable pads for 5000 girls/women & Lifetime reduction of 3,15,000,00 non biodegradable pads
- Spreading awareness about menstrual cups to 500000+ underprivileged girls/women through online & offline workshops
What do I seek from you?
- Well, I may be the medium but we need many hands to bring about a positive change on a larger scale and India is a vast country. You can help me share the campaign on various social media platforms.
- You can SPONSOR my drive. Sponsorship deck is ready for brands who would like to sponsor and promote their brands for 1 entire year across India. DM me for details.
- If you do not wish to sponsor the drive, you as an individual can donate for the cause - the FUNDRAISER link is given below:
- Fundraiser: DONATE NOW
- Would you like to host us when I come to your town/village?
- It will be 2 of us with a dog & a kitten
- We will be fully vaccinated before we start our journey & will follow all the protocols for COVID.
- Plus we will carry the COVID -ve Certificate wherever necessary.
- We will come with our cooking skills and stories from all over the places that we’ve visited.
- Plus we are super flexible in terms of food, sleeping arrangement or anything else. We stay, the way you stay :)
- If you wish to host us, please fill up the form, HOST ME FORM
- Titanium (1)
- Platinum (2)
- Gold (3)
- Silver (3)
- Bronze (5)
Those who wish to know about the Sponsorship details can get in touch with me at email@example.com or reach me at +91 7045127770 (WhatsApp Only)
- NDTV, Mumbai
- Times of India – Hyderabad
- Times of India- Mumbai
- The Hindu Newspaper, Mumbai
- Sakal Newspaper, Pune
- Times of India- Kochi, Kerala
- Lokmat Newspaper, Nashik
We will be covering interior parts as well which are around 50-100kms away from the locations mentioned.
Tentative Route 1 - ROUTE MAP 1
Mumbai - Silvassa - Surat - Vadodara - Bhalgam - Diu - Dwarka - Jamnagar - Mandvi - Narayan Sarovar - Dhordo - Rajkot - Ahmedabad - Indore - Bhopal - Kota - Udaipur - Ambaji - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Ajmer - Jaipur - Agra - New Delhi - Patiala
Tentative Route 2 - ROUTE MAP 2
Patiala - Jalandhar - Amritsar - Pathankhot - Dalhousie - Jammu - Srinagar - Kargil - Leh - Ladakh - Manali - Dharamshala - Shimla - Chitkul - Gangotri - Dehradun - Rishikesh - Haridwar - Sonprayag - Badrinath - Ranikhet - Bareilly - Kanpur - Lucknow - Varanasi - Patna - Siliguri
Tentative Route 3 - ROUTE MAP 3
Siliguri - Darjeeling - Gangtok - Guwahati - Tezu - Nagaland - Imphal - Aizawl - Agartala - Silchar - Shillong - Kolkotta - Ranchi - Rourkela - Puri - Raipur - Visakhapatnam - Vijaywada - Hyderabad - Bangalore - Tirupati - Chennai - Andaman & Nicobar Islands - Puducherry - Tiruchirappalli - Madurai
Tentative Route 4 - ROUTE MAP 4
Madurai - Rameswaram - Kanyakumari - Thiruvananthapuram - Alappuzha - Munnar - Kochi - Thrissur - Palakkad - Pollachi - Coimbatore - Ooty - Kozhikode - Mysuru - Kasargod - Udupi - Gokarna - Mapuca - Malvan - Ratnagiri - Kolhapur - Sangli - Satara - Chiplun
Tentative Route 5 - ROUTE MAP 5
Chiplun - Mahabaleshwar - Panchgani - Karad - Pandharpur - Solapur - Latur - Beed - Jalna - Aurangabad - Ahmednagar - Baramati - Pune - Shirdi - Nashik - Igatpuri - Mumbai
- Mumbai Police Head Quarters
- Jai Hind College, Mumbai
- Morjim Beach, Goa
- World Menstrual Hygiene Day 2021
Facebook Photo Album: CLICK HERE
More Info about #PeriodCupCause: CLICK HERE